I found this recipe on www.thefitbaldman.com and it is absolutely amazing! I'm already an avid-fruit snack/gummy bear consumer so this recipe completely rocked my fitness world. The only drawback I can see is stopping myself at just one serving. I use Cellucor C4 since it is my absolute favorite pre-workout--in my opinion it has the best taste and doesn't leave me feeling super jittery--but you can use any pre-workout mix. This recipe calls for sugar free jello, but you can use either one. Just be wary that the calorie count will be higher with regular jello.
Cellucor C4 Gummies
|Delicious C4 Blue Raspberry gummies made by my friend Keri Estavillo|
1 package Sugar Free Jell-O
3 envelopes unflavored gellatin
4 scoops Cellucor C4 (preferably a flavor that closely matches your Jell-O flavor)
1/2 cup ice cold water
Candy molds 36 total
1) Mix gelatin with C4 and Jell-O
2) Slowly add gelatin mix to 1/2 cup ice water. Mix well.
3) Let sit until mixture becomes thick and slushy.
4) Microwave mixture on high for 1 minute 15 seconds. Top of mixture will bubble and foam.
5) Using small spoon, carefully pour mixture into candy molds.
6) Put mixture in freezer for 10 minutes, or refrigerate overnight.
7) Remove from freezer/refrigerator and remove from candy molds.
8) Store gummies in airtight container or ziplock bag.
1 serving (1 scoop C4) = 9 gummies
Calories: 40 Fat: 0g Carbs: 1g Protein: 8g Fiber: 12g